What to do: Use the performances / presentations from the Explaining Woodcraft Folk activity and ask the Pioneers to form the same groups. Give them a performance or presentation from a different group. Ask them to read the Aims and Principles and encourage them to see if there are any shown in the presentations. Get everyone back together again and discuss what they found.
(Allow 10 minutes)
- What is special about Woodcraft Folk?
- Why should we keep this local group going?
- What do the Aims and Principles mean for you?
- What does being part of Woodcraft Folk mean?
- How many other groups do you think there are?