If you’re a Membership Secretary who wishes to access the online DBS system and verify an application go to www.fadv.onlinedisclosures.co.uk.
Please ensure that you have witnessed the applicants physical ID in person. You should not use scans, photos or photocopies to verify a members identity.
- Organisation Pin — if you’re unsure of your Districts pin click here to view our list.
- Your personal login details for the website. Please contact head office if you’ve not received your activation email to create your login for the site.
- Details of the applicants ID (either the physical ID or a completed ‘ID checking form’ downloadable below)
- Membership Secretary Online DBS guidance (downloadable below)
- Guidance on processing sensitive DBS applications (transgender & non-binary members)
Once you’ve verified a members application it will be sent to the Disclosure & Barring Service for processing. The DBS certificate will be sent to both the member and Folk Office, so there is no need to witness a DBS certificate unless we’re advised that there is a conviction/caution/reprimand or warning listed on it.
Information on the DBS Update Service
For more information on how the DBS Update Service works at Woodcraft Folk. Go to www.woodcraft.org.uk/resources/the-dbs-update-service-scheme/
If you need techinical support with the First Advantage disclosure online system you can contact them on:
Helpdesk Telephone: 0845 251 5000 (calls cost 3p per minute plus your network charges)
Opening Times: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
All DBS and Membership related questions please contact Folk Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.