What to do
Stick one coloured sticker spot on each player’s forehead.
Players should not know what colour spot they have. Tell the Pioneers to get into a group with others who have the same colour spot. No one may talk; they may only use non verbal communication.
Help the group explore their feelings about what they did and what they learnt:
- How did you feel at the moment when you first met someone with the same colour spot as yourself?
- How did the person with the odd spot feel?
- Did you try to help each other get into groups?
- What different groups do you belong to e.g. football team, school, church?
- Can anyone join these groups?
- In our society, who are the odd ones out?
- How can we include everyone in our society?