Lockerbrook Warden Training
Join us at our Lockerbrook Centre for Warden Training from Sat 3 – Sun 4 February. This is an event for those who want to sign up as a warden or if you are wanting refresher training. Few places remaining.
What is involved in wardening?
- Get to stay for free in an 18th Century cottage separate to the main bunkhouse, with a private garden.
- Enjoy being in this beautiful location.
- Bring friends and family.
You would need :
- To be over 18 and a member of Woodcraft Folk Joining details here
- Have an up to date DBS check.
- Attend a warden training event.
- To commit to at least 2 stays per year.
- Work a couple of hours a day while resident- tasks involve welcoming the group, being available for a couple of hours a day to answer any questions, assisting with recycling, heating and water controls, any emergencies, doing some cleaning and tidying after group checkout.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up and for more information