Close this search box.

Update your membership contribution amount

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Please use this form to let us know how you want to make your membership contribution going forwards. We will update your Direct Debit or yearly payment request and email you to confirm any changes.

How do you want to pay?

Gift Aid

Can we claim Gift Aid on your donations? If you are a UK taxpayer, completing the declaration below allows Woodcraft Folk to increase by 25% the value of any eligible donations you make in the future, or that you have made in the past 4 years, by reclaiming Gift Aid from the tax you pay for the current tax year.

Gift Aid it logo

Gift Aid
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


Share this Resource

Our website uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you agree to our cookie notice

Skip to content