Span That World: The DF Web
And asks “how much for a pint of my favourite under 15% alcohol?”
The bartender replies; “For you, no charge.”
If you want to be able to run activities about science in a more engaging way than appalling jokes, sign up to the Science Museum’s free training below!
(If you do just prefer bad jokes, please share them in the comment section below.)
The training day takes place on the 10th April, beginning at 10:30 at the Dana Centre near South Kensington tube station in London.
Please state on the form if you need somewhere to stay overnight to be able to come or if you would require other support to be able to come. Fill in this form to register your attendance:
Venue: Golden Lion hotel, Stirling
Trainers: Debs McCahon and Kirsty O’Neill
Includes: Hotel lunches, dinner, bed and breakfast, and refreshments!
• Consider important issues from the eyes of Pioneers and Venturers, exploring how group may address or support young people to explore them in a safe and supportive environment
• Plan programme activities grounded in our aims and principles
• Test different discussion techniques that can be used in Pioneer and Venturer groups
• Explore how to work safely with Pioneers and Venturers
• Share skills and games with other Pioneer and Venturer Leaders
• Identify sources of additional support and training
• Consider the benefits and outcomes for young people of their involvement in Woodcraft activities
Book now by filling in the booking form attached and emailing back to email@example.com to reserve your place.
The time has come to book your place at Spring Awakening,
which is from the 3rd to the 7th of April!
You can do this by post – fill in this form and enclose a cheque of £50 (this includes £5 for fairer fare) written to “Woodcraft Folk DFs” to
Agnes Blackadder Hall, North Haugh, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9XW
(make sure you put Mez’s name on the envelope)
If you would rather not send a cheque for any reason you can instead pay for the event in cash/cheque when you arrive.
Or you can book online and pay on arrival. Booking online is really easy and fun but remember you will have to pay for the event even if you don’t turn up.
Once you’ve booked for Spring Awakening the local station is Mansfield Woodhouse and you can arrive after 12 on the first day, but please stay until after 3 to help tidy on the last day.
The site’s site: http://www.blakeleylanecampsite.co.uk/
Look forward to seeing you soon Robin Hood!