Below you will find our Volunteer Policy available for download.
This policy seeks to:
- Identify how Woodcraft Folk involves and recruits volunteers;
- Make a strong commitment to supporting diversity;
- Clarify what volunteers can expect from Woodcraft Folk and in return what is expected of them;
- Confirm volunteer selection and screening requirements; and
- Signpost volunteers and volunteer co-ordinators to a range of policies and resources that have been designed to support their engagement within Woodcraft Folk on a local and national level.
If you have any queries about this document, please contact the Woodcraft Folk office on 020 7703 4173 or email@example.com.
|Volunteer Policy (March 2011).pdf||146.2 KB|