We've begun to use online seminars (webinars) to offer training to our members. So far we've hosted succesful webinars on everything from 'engaging children and young people with Autism' & 'how to claim Gift Aid'.
All webinars will be advertised via this page and email invitations will be sent to those members we feel would benefit for example treasurers attending an 'accounts seminar' . However all our members are welcome to attend. For those who can not attend or if members wish to watch them again we aim to upload each recording to the website which can be accessed through this page.
Feedback has included:
- “Useful and informative”
- “Really interesting presentation”
- “Both sessions so far have been well thought out, and had lots of information and tips”
Webinars available for you to watch now:
- Introduction to Special Education Needs
- Communication for All, delivered by SCOPE
- Supporting children and young people with Autism, delivered by the National Autistic Society
- Who needs a DBS or PVG certificate?
- Introduction to the membership database
- Making Gift Aid work for your Districts
- Working with Dyslexia, Structure & engagement, delivered by Dyslexia Action
- Risk Assessment
- Recognising and Responding to child protection
- New Groups
- Oral History Refresher
- Managing Beahviour
- Storing tools safely
- Riverside activities
- Fire Lighting
- District Treasurer
- District Safeguarding Officer
- District Volunteer Co-ordinator
Recordings of all sessions are available by clinking on the bullets above.
If you have any suggestions for other topics please do not hesitate to get in touch Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org