The role of Membership Secretaries and Scotland Disclosure Signatories is essential to the effective recruitment of adult helpers and members and to the ongoing safeguarding of children and young people within Woodcraft Folk.
This area of the website is dedicated to providing you with easy access to the tools necessary to complete your task of member recruitment, seeking references and supporting the DBS or PVG (scotland only) Disclosure process.
Click here to go the Membership Secretary Handbook which has a range of documents that have been developed to assist and advise you, including:
- Role descriptions for Membership Secretaries and Disclosure Signatories
- Overview of membership processes
- Updates to the Disclosure & Barring Service from June 2013
- Membership application form
- ACCESS TO DBS ONLINE (live from April 2016)
- Standard reference request letters
- DBS guidance, as well as advice for members completing the form for the first time
As Membership Secretary you should also keep up to date with Woodcraft Folk policies on:
• Equal Opportunities
• Data Protection
If you require any further advice or guidance please contact Leanne Powell, Membership & Groups Officer on 020 7703 4173 or email email@example.com.