Woodcraft NCS job opportunities
Final deadline for applications: Monday 27th of April
Woodcraft Folk are a local delivery partner for the National Youth Agency, in the Cabinet Office's National Citizen Service.The NCS programme seeks to engage 16 and 17 year olds in a range of residential and community activities which will lead to a more:
- Cohesive society by mixing participants from different backgrounds
- Responsible society by supporting the transition into adulthood for young people
- Engaged society by enabling young people to work together to create social action projects in their local communities, inspiring them towards a lifetime of on-going engagement and action
Woodcraft Folk will bring its experience of camping and youth empowerment to the programme. In particular the Woodcraft Folk NCS programme will:
- Introduce young people to principles of co-operation, collective responsibility and community self-help
- Encourage young people to grow in confidence and develop leadership skills
- Inspire young people to act on issues that are important to them
- Empower young people to identify how they can continue to participate in community activism once their time on the programme has come to an end
If you are passionate about enabling, motivating and supporting young people to make a positive difference to themselves and their local communities, then we want to hear from you. Woodcraft Folk seeks to appoint:
NCS Team Facilitators x36, Wakefield & Bradford
Flexible seasonal work – July, August,
£19,710 pro rata
Round 1 of the interviews will be on 7th May, successful candidates will then be invited to Round 2 on 20th May.
Submit your application to email@example.com. The deadlines for application is 5pm Monday 27th April.
Our NCS summer programme will work in three waves of four weeks
- Monday 13th of July until Friday 7th of August
- Monday 27th of July until Friday 21st of August
- Monday 10th of August until Friday 4th of September
National Citizen Service is a Cabinet Office programme designed to challenge, inspire and engage young people in their local communities. For more information about the Woodcraft Folk's NCS programme, click here.
You can help us make Woodcraft Folk's NCS programme an unforgettable experience of teamwork, personal development and social change. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|NCS JOB advert 2015.pdf||155.46 KB|
|Team Facilitator JOB DESCRIPTION 2015.pdf||174.67 KB|
|Who are these folk_0.docx||137.68 KB|
|Staff EO pol_4_3.doc||40.5 KB|
|Woodcraft Folk application form 2014.doc||54 KB|