New Group Journey
Welcome to the New Group Journey training module. It's designed to help you with the administrative aspects of running a group, to think about what you need to consider, put in place, and to provide you with examples. The module is divided into 6 sections by broad subject area and there is a short quiz at the end of each section to help you assess your understanding of the subject. You can work through each section in any order or just go straight to the information you want.
There's a list of related resources to the right of each section, which include additional guidance and forms.
- Use the Guidance Sheets when offline.
- Use the New Group Timeline to get an overview of what steps to do when.
- Use the New Group Checklist to check off your progress.
- Use the Sustainability Scorecard to make sure you're taking steps to ensure a healthy future for your group.
- Express your interest in starting up a group and receive our new group pack.
If you have any questions or would like me to speak to our Membership & Groups Officer about opening a group in your local area contact call 020 7703 4173 or email email@example.com.