Open meeting for Woodcraft International Camp 2020
There will an open planning meeting for Woodcraft's international camp in 2020.
The meeting is open for anyone to attend to have their say in setting the foundations of the camp.
The agenda is the following:
1. Site - Reducing longlist to short list
2. Theme - Producing a short list of ideas for online consultation and final decision at Folk Assembly.
3. Budget - Discussion of draft budget, agree a draft for initial perusal by GC
4. AOB - time for people who attend the meeting to share their thoughts, ideas, worries about the camp and to discuss the best way to incorporate these into the camp.
5. Timeline - Planning the next steps.
The Meeting will be held at the Birmingham Midlands Institute (where the AGM was), lunch will be provided.
Any Questions contact: Tom Brooks
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 07948802987